The Best Array of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pup. Some pets eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Kibbles & Cuts in Stansbury Park, UT. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (435) 843-8700 for more information!
It was my first time getting my puppy groomed today. I was nervous how my puppy would do but Dallas reassured me and was very patient with my puppy! Very reasonable prices too for a bath and nail trim!
Dallas is a star! Daisy loves her and we thinks she is spectacular. U can tell she loves taking care of these sweet babies. I drive from cedar hills/Pleasant grove area to have Daisy groomed here. So worth it!
Outstanding service and my corgi has never looked better. Thank you so much.